Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Finally - The True Meaning of Laundry Petroglyphs



About a month ago, I bought a few new bras. They seemed more delicate than my other bras so I thought I'd take a look at the washing instructions on the tag.

But all I found were three symbols that made no sense to me. There were no instructions, just these three shapes that looked like something from a pre-school lesson plan. And they were tiny, too.

So I've been afraid to wash my bras lest they explode or something. But then I found a website to answer all my laundry symbol questions.

It was like I'd just come down from Mount Sinai. Thou shalt not bleach.

3 comments:

Epicure68 said...

It's a test, if you can figure out what those symbols mean, then you've graduated into lingerie grade.

Liz said...

LOL! I mean, really. What's next? Laundry instructions in text message language?

miss *ann said...

fun, finally know what those mean.