Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Another Shocker from the Who Knew? Files

Kissing is more important to women than it is to men.

Yep, it's true. In a study conducted by a team at SUNY Albany, over 1,000 students filled out sexual behavior questionnaires, and - guess what? - women consider kissing a key prelude to sex. (Can I get an "Amen"?)

But the guys? Kissing, schmissing.

The study shows that women are all about the lip lock. And here's part of their reasoning: If a man doesn't have the kissing thing down, then it's likely he can't, er, dance so good either. If your new guy covers your face with his mouth and shoves his tongue down your throat, you know he's probably really good at CPR. But as a fine-tuned love machine? Not so much.

The men surveyed are partial to wet, tongue kisses if they have to suck face, but can easily skip kissing altogether and go right to the main course.

And this is just one of the many reasons why lesbian recruitment is so darned easy.

3 comments:

JahTeh said...

I think it has something to do with women having a brain in our head so kissing is really intimate when mouth to mouth is so close to that brain and we all know where men keep their brain.

Why do they keep doing these studies? I could have told them this 30 years ago and for free.

Epicure68 said...

I think it might have something to do with the fact that men don't live as long as women, therefore, they have to keep any extra efforts to a minimum. ;-)

Liz said...

I agree with you both. And I just gotta say, I've kissed boys and I've kissed girls. Girls are better.