Monday, July 16, 2007

Do a Little Dance, Make a Little Love, Double Down Tonight

Mirapex is a drug that treats restless leg syndrome. People who suffer from RLS have an uncontrollable creepy, crawly or burning sensation in their legs.

According to the documentation, side effects of Mirapex could include - and I'm not making this up - increased sexual desire or the urge to gamble.

I can understand certain drugs affecting libido, but intensifying the compulsion to gamble? I mean, what are the odds?

Then again, maybe they meant gambol.

2 comments:

JahTeh said...

I love to gamble but can't be bothered with sex after divorcing the creepy crawly restless pair of legs I married.

In my family gambling is an inherited gene, doesn't need any help from pills.

Liz said...

LOL! You are too funny!