Monday, September 25, 2006

L'Shana Tova


I just wanted to wish all my Heeb brothers and sisters a very sweet and happy New Year.

I always go into a very thinky state during The Ten Days of Awe (the period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur). It's the time of year when I reflect on my strengths and weaknesses, look at my accomplishments and mistakes, and try to figure out how to make the new year a better year for me and all the people I love.

So, if you're being a thinky Heeb like I am, L'Shana Tova Tika Tevu. If not, at least it's football season.

2 comments:

ZZiby said...

L'Shana Tova Tika Tevu to you too! Sorry, I had to look it up. (I didn't want to be excluded from such a good blessing.) So, Google found the match much better than Yahoo. I hoped the answer was on the first Google listing -- a blog "There are jews in Alabama?" but got the better translation on the "Stamp Collecting Roundup" blog.

Liz said...

Hey Biz! There's nothing like the philatelic community for good Hebrew references.